Louise Patrick Gibert
About Louise Patrick Gibert
Licensed in NC
- Louise graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree.
- Prior to attending UNC Chapel Hill, Gibert attended Charlotte Country Day School in elementary and middle school & attended St. Catherine’s School in Richmond, Virginia for high school.
- Louise returned to Charlotte in 1996 after working in sales for four years in the Garment District in New York City.
- In addition to Real Estate, Louise runs a successful luxury travel consulting business which she has operated for over 20 years.
- It is no surprise that she has embraced the world of real estate. Her father, Bailey Patrick, is a renowned attorney in Charlotte with K and L Gates and specializes in re-zoning. Her brother, Bailey Patrick, is a managing partner at the Commercial Real Estate Firm, MPV Properties.
- Louise has been married 26 years to her husband Paul, from New Orleans and they have resided in the neighborhoods of Cotswold, Foxcroft, and currently live in the Quail Hollow neighborhood.
- They have three boys and all of them attended Charlotte Country Day School for lower and middle school and Episcopal High School in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Louise has strong local ties to the Charlotte community and is involved in a variety of local organizations.
- In her free time, she enjoys bridge, travel, movies, and most importantly spending time with her family and friends!
- Christ Episcopal Church
- The Charlotte Debutante Club
- The Charlotte Country Club
- Louise enjoys visiting her sons away at school, Paul at Georgia Tech and Will at South Carolina.
- Her two dogs, Maggie and Sadie keep her busy at home while the boys are at school.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®