Cristina Rodriguez Poole
About Cristina Rodriguez Poole
Licensed in NC
- Originally from Florida, Cristina has called North Carolina home for 15+ years.
- Cristina graduated from the UNC-Chapel Hill with a degree in Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Before real estate, she served as a communications professional, where her experience was rooted in consumer goods ranging from beauty and lifestyle to spirits and sports.
- Cristina believes her passion sits at the intersection of the real estate and communications industries. She leverages her skillset to be a dedicated advocate for her clients in the home buying process. Her resourcefulness and ability to embrace challenges with a can-do attitude give her an edge and make her an invaluable asset.
- Cristina moved to New York City post-graduation to jumpstart her career and currently lives in Dilworth with her husband, Sam.
- Cristina enjoys spending time with family and friends, exploring Charlotte’s new restaurants and hidden gems, playing tennis and traveling.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®