One of a Kind Point Lot with Spectacular Main Channel Views!
Located 4 miles off Hwy 77 at exit 28 on a Quiet Cul-de-Sac.
Built in 1986 with 4100 sq. ft., She has 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are Masters and 4.5 baths with Captivating Views from Nearly Every Room.
This Peninsula Lot has 415' of Waterfront and Offers Magnificent Panoramic Sunrises and Sunsets.
100' Pier with Gazebo on Main Channel and a boat and Swimming Dock on the Cove Side.
Being here feels like vacation every day!
- New Construction Y/N false
- Subdivision Name Crescent Land and Timber
- Year Built 1986
- Appliances Cable Prewire, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector, Electric Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Plumbed For Ice Maker, Microwave, Natural Gas, Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Full Bathrooms 4
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Bedrooms Total 4
- Below Grade Finished Area 1058
- Building Area Total 4106
- Fireplace Y/N true
- Flooring Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Heating Central
- Living Area 4106
- Roof Shingle
- Lot Features Cul-De-Sac,Lake On Property,Lake Access,Long Range View,Pond(s),Private,Waterfront
- Parking Features Attached Garage,Garage - 1 Car,Garage Door Opener,Keypad Entry
- Road Surface Type Brick,Concrete
- Sewer County Sewer
- Elementary School Unspecified
- High School Unspecified
- Middle Or Junior School Unspecified